If you are already working in a school and wish to gain a first qualification in TEFL this course is for you.
Also ideal for any teacher with some TEFL experience who wants to refresh their methodology and improve their techniques.
The course at a glance.
- Consolidate your current knowledge and bring new ideas & fresh methodologies into your classroom
- Add to your teaching credentials with this solid 150 hour certification course
- Fully online & TESOL equivalent
- Teaching Practice assessed through videoed lessons, which can be submitted online
- Useful, practical and insightful feedback from an experienced Personal Tutor
- Your lessons assessed by a professional teacher trainer, who will advise you on how you are doing and what can be improved
“I learned so much! Even though I was already teaching your course really made a difference and the comments from my personal tutor made me a much better and more confident teacher. Thank you!” – Stephani, an IWebTEFl graduate who took the course when she was teaching in Hong Kong.
Did you know that if you subscribe to our website, you will receive email notifications whenever content changes or new content is added.
1. Enter your e-mail address below and click the Sign Me Up button.
2. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your intention of subscribing to our site.
3. Click the link in the email to confirm. That’s all there is to it!
Then indicate you no longer wish to receive our emails.
IWeb TEFL Team