If you are already working in a school and wish to gain a first qualification in TEFL/TESOL this course is for you.
Also ideal for any teacher with some TEFL/TESOL experience who wants to refresh their methodology and improve their techniques.
The course at a glance.
- Consolidate your current knowledge and bring new ideas & fresh methodologies into your classroom
- Add to your teaching credentials with this solid 150 hour certification course
- Fully online & TESOL equivalent
- Teaching Practice assessed through videoed lessons, which can be submitted online
- Useful, practical and insightful feedback from an experienced Personal Tutor
- Your lessons assessed by a professional teacher trainer, who will advise you on how you are doing and what can be improved
Is this course for me?
This course is ideal for you if you are:
- Already teaching but do not yet have a good teaching qualification
- Already working as a TEFL/TESOL teacher and need a TEFL/TESOL Certificate to move up the ladder
- TEFL/TESOL qualified but want to improve the way you teach
The IWeb TEFL/TESOL Course 150 hr with Practicum will allow you to refine your teaching methods and receive expert feedback on your techniques and overall classroom approach. At the same time it will make you fully TEFL/TESOL certified.
Some schools favor certification which includes the assessment of the candidate’s teaching practice (Practicum) through close monitoring of actual lessons carried out in a classroom. This course gives scope to those teachers who wish to have such a component included in their certification.
What does the course consist of?
- 5 modules + 5 written assignments
- a Teachers’ Diary (ongoing activity)
- videos of at least 3 of your English lessons
- your Personal Tutor will advise on the most suitable level and content
What are the requirements?
In order to take this course you will need to be able to video at least 3 of your lessons. Your actual teaching method and performance will be assessed through these videos.
Ideally the lessons should be with the class you are currently teaching in the school where you are working. However, you can also take this course if you teach privately and can put together a small group of students or if you volunteer at an educational organization and can record the lessons.
If you are not currently teaching an EFL class or group of private students, then the ideal course for you is the IWeb TEFL/TESOL Course 120 hr. Please note that you can always add the Practicum (Teaching Practice element) to your IWeb TEFL/TESOL Course 120 hr at a later date, if required.