If you have a disability or condition which might require special arrangements, you should discuss it with your test center as soon as possible. Each case is considered individually and you will need a medical certificate. Test centers need three months to put arrangements into place.
Special arrangements include the following:
- Enlarged print and Braille test papers, an amanuensis to write answers, a Braille word-processor – for those with visual difficulties.
- Special amplification equipment, lip-reading version of the Listening module – for those with hearing difficulties.
- Extra time for the Reading and Writing modules, use of a word processor – for those with learning difficulties (Example… dyslexia).
Please contact your local test center about your special needs.
Did you know that if you subscribe to our website, you will receive email notifications whenever content changes or new content is added.
1. Enter your e-mail address below and click the Sign Me Up button.
2. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your intention of subscribing to our site.
3. Click the link in the email to confirm. That’s all there is to it! [jetpack_subscription_form title="" subscribe_text="Enter your email address below to subscribe to IWeb TEFL." subscribe_button="Sign Me Up"] Note: if you wish to unsubscribe from our site, click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email you received.
Then indicate you no longer wish to receive our emails.
IWeb TEFL Team