If you are thinking of visiting a school in person to find work or maybe looking out for a few private lessons to supplement your income, it’s well worth getting a few business cards printed up for yourself.
These days it costs very little (or even nothing) to have cards printed online and they’re delivered almost anywhere in the world.
The card can look something like the facsimile on this page. It includes:
- Your name and perhaps a picture
- Your title: English Teacher or perhaps Private English Lessons
- Your qualifications
- Your contact details
On this final point you might want to consider here using your email address only; these cards could end up anywhere so it’s perhaps better that you don’t include your telephone number to avoid phone calls in the middle of lessons or the middle of the night!
Five Best Business Card Printing Sites – a lifehacker article on which online printing services are best for business cards.
Did you know that if you subscribe to our website, you will receive email notifications whenever content changes or new content is added.
1. Enter your e-mail address below and click the Sign Me Up button.
2. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your intention of subscribing to our site.
3. Click the link in the email to confirm. That’s all there is to it! [jetpack_subscription_form title="" subscribe_text="Enter your email address below to subscribe to IWeb TEFL." subscribe_button="Sign Me Up"] Note: if you wish to unsubscribe from our site, click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email you received.
Then indicate you no longer wish to receive our emails.
IWeb TEFL Team